Assistant Professor, Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering & Technology & Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Punjab, India, E-mail: [email protected]
2nd Global conference on Smart Materials and Nanotechnology has been successfully completed - The 2nd edition – and we must Thank the attendees. The Organizing Committee, Ad-Sponsors & Media partners and everyone else that helped to make this 2nd Global conference on Smart Materials and Nanotechnology with the theme: Emerging trends in the fields of Smart Materials and Nanotechnology
We hope that you obtained the kind of advance technical information in the arena of Material Science and Engineering that you were seeking, and that your role in the field has been enhanced via your participation. We hope that you were able to take part in all the sessions and take advantage of the tremendous advancements in Smart Materials and Nanotechnology scientists are working with.
If you have any feedback for us for future consideration or enhancements of this Conference, please provide your feedback to Conference Manager.
The meeting covered various sessions, in which the discussions included the scientific tracks:
• Advancement of Materials in various Field
• Material Science in Metal Alloys
• Graphene and its Extensive Use
• Material Science in Mining
• Material Science in Construction and architecture
• Ceramics and Composites
• Material Sciences in Spintronics
• Material Science in electronics
• Material Science and Chemistry
• Polymer Science and applications
• Material Science usage in Aircraft and Automobile Manufacturing
• Nanotechnology in Medicine and Diagnosis
• Nanotechnology in electronics and Energy Production
• Material Science and Nanotech in Photonics
• Coating materials and Nano coating
• Magnetic Materials
The speaker presentations were given by:
Aisida S O | University of Nigeria Nsukka, Nigeria
Dr.T.D.Subash | Mangalam College of Engineering, India
Mohammad Khairul Islam Sarkar | Independent University, Bangladesh
We offer its heartfelt appreciation to organizations and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by promoting in various modes online and offline which helped the conference reach every nook and corner of the globe. We also took privilege to felicitate the Keynote Speakers, Organizing Committee Members, Chairs and sponsors who supported this event.
With the grand success of Smart Materials Expo 2019, we are proud to announce the "3rd Global Conference on Smart Materials and Nanotechnology” to be held during June 17-18, 2020 at Valencia, Spain.
Bookmark your dates: We hope to see you at Smart Materials Expo 2020, at Valencia, Spain during June 17-18, 2020