Assistant Professor, Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering & Technology & Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Punjab, India, E-mail: [email protected]
Prestigious Award for Young Researchers at [Smart Materials Expo 2020]
Conference Series has been organizing conferences on various research topics related to clinical, medical, life sciences, engineering and its allied areas. Conference series is a global leader in organizing international conferences, meetings, workshops etc. at higher levels of quality. Conference series is honoured and glad to announce “3rd Global Conference on Smart Materials and Nanotechnology ” during June 17-18, 2020 in Valencia, Spain.
The theme of the Conference is “ Material science and Nanotechnology with emerging innovations and advancements”.
The Organizing committee members of Smart Materials Expo 2020 is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, Young scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards their research related to the Conference theme. Smart Materials Expo 2020 will encourage young researchers in their early stage of career graph to widely discuss their outcome so as to enrich and develop the idea by felicitating them with the various Awards in their respective fields. The Main aim is meant to encourage them in taking active part in the International Science platform to sharpen their skills and knowledge.
These presentations should be of 10 minutes duration in related scientific track followed by 5 minutes question hour. Therefore, presenters are encouraged to give comprehensive and dynamic talks. Applications will be selected based on past research productivity and future promise.
Only 20 Presentations are accepted at Smart Materials Expo 2020
• Young Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
• This session will give pertinent and timely information to those who conduct research and those who use and benefit from research
• Showcase your research through oral presentations.
• Interact and share ideas with both peers and mentors.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• The forum will provide an opportunity for collegial interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the globe.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the
• Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to increase their capacity as multidisciplinary researchers.
• Young Investigators (e.g. Post-Graduate students, Postdoctoral fellows, Trainees, junior faculty) are the focus of this event.
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• None of the authors should have senior position or faculty position.
• Participants should be below the age of 33 years.
• All submissions must be in English.
• Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to increase their capacity as multidisciplinary .
• Actively distribute information and promote the benefits of education and career matters.
[Smart Materials Expo 2020] provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join [Smart Materials Expo 2020] for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our [Smart Materials Expo 2020] more successful.
The Prize and Awards:
Europe Committee confers, every 4 years, one Europe Young Scientist Prize and two Europe Awards. The prizes are presented at the Smart Materials Expo Conference. The next presentation will be at the 3rd Global Conference, Valencia, Spain, and 17-18 June 2020. Candidates must have obtained within one of the Europe countries a Ph.D. degree in the field of Smart Materials and Nanotechnology. They should be younger than 35 years at the date of the prize (May 15th, 2020). Each Europe country is allowed to submit to the Prize Committee a maximum of two candidates for the Prize and the Awards.